Friday, September 18, 2009

You get what you pay for...


Feeling refreshed on the experiences that flood my life daily. It is a great feeling knowing that I am finally doing what feels right...I get the opportunity to do what I love...telling stories through music.

Today I set new expectations for myself. Quality over quantity. But, how do you know what quality is unless you have had quantity? That has been my motto for over 15 years.

Quantity = showing versatility and consistently producing

Quality = producing precise perfection consistently

For some reason, I have always felt that I needed to show quantity as a sufficient value relative to the situation at hand...

For instance, I have more songs than you...
Now I have made a commitment to quality material...

Like the saying 'you get what you pay for...'

I most definitely aim to please my audience beyond extraordinary...

Time to raise my expectations...I dedicate myself to be the best at what I do...

Aloha Friday,

Abel





No comments:

Post a Comment