Monday, September 21, 2009

I appreciate all of the support...this one's for you...


First off,

Thank you for your continued support over the years. I am glad to finally have the foundation I need to get to where I am trying to go, because where I am right now is where I am supposed to be. I can remember as if it was today when I had my first show, the first time I recorded, the first hip hop event I put on in Oxnard, house parties, collaborating, etc...

Now, I am coordinating music videos, working with the best in the music industry, the legendary Ronnie King is my producer, I am a recording artist signed to Wright Records Inc. a label with Universal distribution and a deep rooted foundation in the music industry...I have it all...

I live a simple life with my dog Tahoe...I have no choice but to live that way...it keeps me inspired to do what I love...I have had a hard time holding down a stable job since I have finished college in 2003. In all honesty, music had always been my Plan B....because I wanted to prove going to college was a good choice and that it would have opened doors for me as expected. I would have never expected anything less.

Everything happens for a reason, that is what makes my music flooded with soul...because it is all I know. The timing could not have been any better for the doors of opportunity to open from the hard work I put in. I realize, I am going to have to accept the fact I went to school for the experience and the knowledge. Regardless of how hard I studied and how good my resume was, my bachelors degree did not open the doors I thought it would, it was my genuine character...creative mind...and most of all...people enjoy my music...

I want my life and my music to inspire the world one person at a time...

Aloha Monday, Make it a great week...remember I am on your side...


Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment