Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Keep it fresh baby...


Somehow we always feel as good we look...so stay fresh...

I'm not implying a materialistic attitude. You don't have to be rich to have style. Depending on what you call riches anyway...Nonetheless my people, always keep it fresh...you never know who is taking notice. That beautiful woman you have been trying to meet, the people in charge of hiring you at your next job, your family, etc., etc.

I'm just saying, stay on your A game all the time. You can enjoy life and maintain a sharp attitude. Its all about perspective, the way you look at things...I am not perfect, I just do my best to do what is right. We can't control every situation, but as long as your confident and on your A game, I'm sure you can't go wrong.

The weather is so funky, the sunset was amazing this evening...best of both worlds...
The moon on one side of the sky and the blazing sun in the other...completing the universe...


Aloha Tuesday, bring on Wednesday...

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment