Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Ultimate Experience...


My experience in the studio...

Emotionally draining...needless to say, I held nothing back.

I feel at peace for once in my life...the ups & downs...highs and lows... victory...perseverance...everything it ever took to get here...alive and well Right Now!!!


We have all experienced this and I am no exception. I feel like an artist with a giant canvas, who has been here to expose the realities of the world, relative to me and you. As an artist and musician, I want to give you the best musical experience ever imagined. That is why you are here, right now, reading this...because I have touched you one way or another. My brothers and sisters, we must love one another...work hard and do our best to survive while things get tough. Because no matter how you live or where you live, make sure to remind yourself that there are a lot of people who have it worse off than you.

That is my vision...better times...good times...& beautiful music to enjoy your life with...

Aloha,

Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment