Sunday, September 6, 2009

Relativity & True Friends


The first thing I read today when I opened this Sunday's newspaper...Unemployment Rate Hits Highest Since 1983...WOW...Sounds Exactly like my latest hit single "High Tide." Its an amazing feeling to know that Sunday Daily Newspapers throughout the country just plugged the lyrics to my song. To be able to walk in the studio on Thursday and have my song mentioned in every single newspaper across the country by Sunday...that is amazing...its only the truth...my life, relative to your life and the vivid world upon us.

Very proud...More music on the way...

The type of person I strive to be...

Surprise birthday party in San Diego for one of my great friend's Rusty Friesen...

Living in Newport Beach, I am a good hour away. Another mutual friend was supposed to drive us, but that never happened. I would have just driven myself, but my transportation has been unreliable...new radiator, etc. etc...still overheats.

So with no reliable means of transportation, I do my best to temporarily fix the overheating problem. I get ready...San Diego, here I come, with my puppy Tahoe of course.
15 minutes on the Toll Road (Freeway you pay for)...I'm showing my new song to the toll booth lady, she is jamming to the song, I smell coolant burning...situation looks nil. Now at this point I need to just go back home.
So I Turn around...pay toll again...10 minutes later, a lot of smoke is coming from the hood, etc. etc....
I pull over finally & text everyone that I am not going to make it...so bummed...I was looking forward to a great night...great friends and performing High Tide.

But then I realized, wow...Great friends are hard to come by and I know my True Friends would have gone all out for me in the same fashion.

I am more than just a great musician, I am a great person & friend.

Aloha Sunday,

Get Inspired

Abel

Spread the word ASAP about High Tide



No comments:

Post a Comment