Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Poetry...


I need to stay strong, even though I feel weak.
My soul confused every time I speak.
Prevail, never falter. Far from harms way, I give you shelter.
My mind asks for peace.
Settle down everything will be okay, I will keep you from harms way.

No matter the situation arising, just breath. As we shall fear no man, we shall fear not death, nor shall we fear, fear itself.

I admit at times, I am insecure. I am only a human being with an everlasting soul. I do my best to look beyond my mistakes and find exodus in the unknown. Secluded from the pain I have experienced in my life, my new adventure begins.

The past has shaped me who I am today. I cannot lie as if I am some immortal being untarnished from the pain. Nor can I acknowledge to be the happiest soul from the joy.

I can only be me.

I give my all to share my message...and create a history of my work for the generations to follow and live by when I am gone.


Aloha,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment