Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back to the basics...


Time for things to slow down and get back into perspective. My life has been overwhelming. I chose to drink everyday to numb the pain of my fears. I am not perfect, even though it seems like things are shiny on the outside. I apologize to those I have hurt in the meantime. I'm sorry.

We are only what our thoughts make us up to be...

As I prepare to go back in the studio...I have been pouring out my heart and soul to deliver the greatest material possible. Searching deep within my power and wisdom to gain insight on becoming the greatest artist to ever walk the planet. I have found my calling and I will leave a legacy that will last for generations to come. As my spiritual counselor gave me his blessing, freedom rang throughout my soul.

God, I shall you put you first and let you guide me on this remarkable journey...

I ask you to place God first and he shall guide you on your journey as well...

Lets make history.

Aloha,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment