Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Values...


It sure feels good to be home. Family is vital in anything. The foundation. A tree cannot grow without roots and branches cannot grow without a tree. Pretty simple context that can get easily misconstrued.

For several years I led a wild path of self-destruction. It led to many highs and lows in life. I hurt many people who love me, including my family. Especially my mother. All I can ask is forgiveness and show I am a better person every opportunity I get.

I cannot be a positive example to my supporters unless there is a solid foundation. My family did a damn good job of raising this gentleman. I am sure the same goes for you. Family is family and no one can take that away from you.

Take the chance to let your family know, you love them...do it for yourself, but most importantly, do it for them.

Love you mom,

Aloha

Abel

Going into the studio...not leaving until I'm happy. :o)

1 comment:

  1. I see you finally made it, well that is great, the reason I remember you is you were new to my blog when I first opened it. Good luck there. You will be famous.

    ReplyDelete