Monday, October 12, 2009

Perspective Clarities


Aloha Monday Universe...
It has been awhile since I have posted a blog. Apologies for all who have been eagerly waiting.
The remedy for my actions, sobriety. For the first time in my life, I have chosen to stay sober.
The Clarity in my life is so amazing. I am in no way trying to convince people to follow my lead. We are all grown and can make our own decisions, but this is my choice.

The paranoid feelings of euphoria have vanished. 12 years of partying and I finally have found the security in my own skin to quit. A very big decision, especially pertaining to professionalism in my career. We all live our separate lives, going to work, searching for work, family, friends, etc. We are all role models one way or another, so we must maintain certain standards when it comes to how we are viewed in the public eye.

Everyday my network of supporters and colleagues keeps growing and my goal is to make them feel comfortable and show mutual respect.

Today, make sure you do something better than you did yesterday to prepare you for tomorrow.

Aloha,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment