Friday, October 16, 2009

Dream the impossible...


I read something earlier that Will Smith said..."being realistic are the first signs of mediocrity."

Makes complete sense. I always dreamed of having a record deal and now my dream is reality. Now my dream has shifted to being the greatest artist who ever walked the planet. But with the respect of Jesus Christ. Walking on water, etc. etc.

I aim to be a hero for our universe with my words and my music. God has blessed my dreams come true because I am have great intent. I am pushing for something I really believe in.

What do you believe in?

What is it going to take to make those dreams come true?

Whatever your current situation, what are you going to do to get to where you want to be?

We all must strive for greatness in our lifetime. Superhero status!!! I can only cease to imagine that in our lifetime. A great time where America Exudes this upon this generation and generations to come. We are in a time where creativity and dreaming big is completely legitimate. I mean look, we have a President who is not white. If he can do it, so can we.

Aloha Friday Universe,

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment