Saturday, October 17, 2009

Keep it moving Universe


Today has been blessed as a beautiful day. I feel alive and full of life...

Take today to create the opportunity to meet new people. Every person you fascinate at every occurrence, will remember you for who you are and what you did. I take everyday to help spread the good word of the music and my inspirational blogs. I do it for the people, let alone myself, getting motivated every day I type these words.

They are only words, interpreted by you in whatever way you perceive them. I do my best to give the people something to look forward to everyday, even if it is just blogging.

My intentions are to give you an experience only I can give. I am a simple man with simple dreams of helping create the world to be a better and more positive place for generations to come.


Aloha Saturday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment