Monday, October 19, 2009

Back to Business...


I hope everyone had an amazing weekend. I saw all of Southern CA, this weekend, places to go people to meet. My photo shoot is finally accomplished with plenty of awesome pictures for my press kit, which will be available asap.

Have you ever dreamed the impossible? To achieve the ultimate aspirations to get what you want out of life to the fullest. There is plenty of hard work, Its not easy. But if its a dream you're looking to fulfill you will put in the extra effort, regardless of what it takes. Everyone one of our dreams may differ, they maybe the same, but hard work goes unchanged.

We are no strangers to hard work. It took hard work to get us where we are today, right now. At times when I have wanted to give up, I stuck it out for the benefit of my well being and the well being of others. None of us want to go out a failure, of course. But are you willing to put in the extra hour, extra inning, extra mile to make progress great. Are you willing to make sacrifices you never even thought of doing?

I know I am making up for lost time, because all we have is now. Not yesterday or tomorrow...right now is what matters.

Make it a successful week...

Aloha Monday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment