Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Success


Success is not determined by the size of money in your bank account, the diamonds in our ears or by the car you drive.

It is pretty simple, we are success. It all depends on how you view things. In my eyes, as long as you are doing your best at whatever you do, you should be happy. Don't let other people knock you down because they own materialistic things and that is how they feel successful.

For instance, a great work ethic alone can be contributed to success. Even if you are only working for spare change, at least your working on something. And work is better than no work at all.

I spent a few hours at the music studio yesterday finishing up the vocals on two very powerful tracks, Freedom Fighter and Burn Your Love On Me. I am very excited about these two songs because they are very personal and touch close to home in my personal life. They are very relevant to everyone's problems we all go through and the feeling of true love in our life. A life without love is an empty one. I feel success as the music pours out of my soul and onto each and every song we create in the studio. I may not be the richest man with riches, but I am thankful God blessed me with the richest soul full of music and life and beautiful people such as yourself pay attention for good reason. Thank you so much for your support and make it a successful day.

Aloha Wednesday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment