Thursday, October 22, 2009

You gotta dream to believe


I remember as a child, I knew music was my calling, I just never knew when. As far back as I can fathom, music poured out of my soul. I remember singing for my family and the neighbors as a child. I looked up to so many various artists, music was just as much a part of my life as the blood we bleed in our veins.

Growing up, I always supported my friends and other musicians I looked up to. I have always provided a great support system for others, but never for myself. I am being completely honest. It took many years for me to grow the courage to step out of my shell and display my talents for the world to see and hear. I had the chance to sing in the Junior High School Chorus, but was too embarrassed to wear a costume and sing at Disneyland. Fast forward to present day and I cannot wait until I have the chance to get on stage. Its where I belong.

Music was not an option growing up. I was an athlete throughout my life, playing everything from soccer, basketball, football, and baseball. I always was an exceptional student, I mean my smarts earned me a Bachelors of Arts Degree from University, CA, Irvine and I graduated with a 3.0 overall GPA. I am a very discipline and diligent hard worker.

This is all I ask of you today, take the time to help support me on my quest and I will support you. In life it is a two way street. One way streets are too complicated anyways. You gotta dream to believe. My dreams are coming true everyday and I truly hope your life is the same. I will do my best to keep everyone of you with a positive mindset and do my best to help you on your quest to greatness. I am an honest man with honest dreams...

Thank you for your time today...remember to enjoy the music of your soul...

Aloha,

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment