Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family & Friends


Without my family, my music would be missing the main ingredient. Family is everything to me. We have all experienced our falling outs and misunderstandings, but there is no reason to hold that grudge for the rest of your life. Always be the bigger person and give back to the family who brought you into this world. I am sure there are those who were adopted or raised in orphanages, etc., you should give back the love to those who were there for you in the meantime.

Not all experiences are rosy and perfect, but not all is bad. In my opinion tough love is still love. It helps shape us into who we are today. So take some time to let your family know they are appreciated and loved for all their hard work.

Without great friends, where would be in this world. We can only do so much on our own as solo warriors. Friends are what make the experiences worth while. Friends have really made my life what it is today. The good times, the bad times, the mediocre times etc. I will always know who my true friends are. Our support system, makes or breaks us. Be sociable and get that support network growing. Before you know it, you will have friends throughout the world.

I could not imagine where I would be without a great family and great friends. Take the time today to get some perspective on life and let your family and friends know how great they are and the importance they play in your life.

Enjoy the Sunday,

Aloha,

Abel Gigz

PS...December 1st "Jet Flight Paradise" will be available for purchase...the countdown begins

No comments:

Post a Comment