Saturday, November 7, 2009

Perseverance & Persistence


Jobless rate hits 10.2%, highest since 1983. There it is again, my song 'High Tide' is mentioned in the headlines of news throughout America.

How many of you are out of work right now at this time searching for work? Honestly, I was in that same group of people until Wednesday. Finally, someone was willing to take the risk of giving me an opportunity to show my skills. I look for sales jobs, because sales is what I have always been best at and now I start on Monday. Persistence paid off.

At times, you may get frustrated and ready to give up. Maybe you are on unemployment, so their is some kind of cushion protecting your well being. I did not have that option.

If you are serious about finding a place of employment, then do not give up! There is work out there, you just have to be willing to go the extra ten miles to find it. If I can do it, so can you.

Persevere through persistence and do not give up. Trust me its worth the battle in the end, because your appreciation will be at an all time high.

Hang in there..."I got no job with the bills to pay" Great line to a great song!!!

Enjoy your Saturday...

Aloha Universe,

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment