Thursday, November 5, 2009

Its a brand new day


Its amazing how things can just turn around when you think everything is going downhill. I finally got in touch with a friend I haven't spoken to in a while. Its funny how you know things are wrong before you actually find out what going on. He was in jail for driving on a suspended license while on probation, but in actuality, he was going to the mandatory DUI classes that you are obligated to take if you get a DUI. The great news, he is out of jail now. Freedom!

Question is...If they suspend your license and you have to drive to get to these classes, then where is the medium?

Makes no sense, trust me I know, because I am going through these classes myself for my past mistakes.

My best advice during the drama, stay positive and look towards the bright side...because...

Its always a brand new day!!!

Aloha & Stay blessed

Abel Gigz

No comments:

Post a Comment