Friday, November 20, 2009

In the now...


At times it can be hard to shut off our mind as it rattles away our thoughts.

We are not our thoughts.

Once we can internalize that conception and rid the thoughts of our past, and what we hope for in the future, we are in the now. Because all that really matters is what we do right now.

If we can achieve the following, then the sweet moments of clarity are blissful. It takes some practice and discipline, trust me I work on this daily every time I realize my thoughts are off track.

It takes a great deal of discipline to realize when the thoughts are getting off track, to know that these our just our thoughts. Attract the positivity you want in your life and place focus on staying there...it is a beautiful world for us all to enjoy.

Aloha Friday my friends...

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment