Monday, November 23, 2009

Goals and the Struggle


We all must set goals for ourselves. Whether they are major or minor, we strive to better ourselves continuously. At the same time we deal with the struggle. But without the struggle, achieving these goals would be less satisfying. Everything takes work to get to where we want to go.

At the current moment I struggle with patience. I don't have enough. I am only human nothing more, nothing less. My impatience has consequences that drive me stir-crazy. So I set goals to work on it. Just relax and cruise mentality...

I helps me through the struggle of trying to better myself. There are many things I wish for, but I cannot have them all. All I can do is take it one day at a time and do my best to stay positive knowing good things are happening all around me 24-7-365.

With that said, make it a great day...

Aloha Monday,

Abel G.

"Jet Flight Paradise" is soon to be released...so I hope everyone is prepared for the next stage in my life....thank you for the support...cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment