Sunday, April 25, 2010

Aloha Sunday


It has been awhile since I have updated my blog. I will begin to do my best to keep this thing updated daily from now on. I took a much needed break from the overall scene to regain new inspiration. Sometimes life can be overwhelming at times and I was definitely overwhelmed with all of my new success. You know you work so hard for something your whole life and when it happens the stress overtook the joy. I have been rejuvenated and have a whole new array of material to display for your enjoyment. I plan on going in the studio again to work on new material that will blow your minds. My guitar playing is getting exceptional and my writing abilities have improved a hundredfold...actually a million times better. I am very excited to show the world whats next.

With that said, never give up. Sometimes taking a break is necessary to regain the confidence and inspiration needed to accomplish our goals. Long term gain is better than any short term results. So stick it out for the long haul because life is a journey and you never know where it will take you.

Aloha Sunday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment