Monday, April 26, 2010

Aloha Monday


I sip my green tea as I write this blog to you. Every morning I begin my day with a good run to spark my energy. As I am running there is so much time to think about how I am going to plan my day. I think about new ideas for music, ways to better myself and I just think about life in general. I go running on some local trails so I get to see water, nature, wildlife and get some fresh air. Its a great way to start my day, even when I'm dragging and I don't feel like going for run, I still force myself. It is my escape from reality when I get a chance to be in my own world. Nonetheless, it is still healthy to get some exercise.

In this world it can sometimes be a never ending battle. A battle with work, bills, money issues, relationships, friends, personal issues, etc. We all must have the will to survive another day and do our best to face the battle head on. It is hard to come at peace knowing everything is perfect, which is highly unlikely for us all. We can strive for perfection, but regardless we fall short in some aspect one way or another. So with that said, we must do our best and eventually the joy of our successes will outweigh the failures. Hang in there because hard work does pay off and only you can make a difference.

Aloha Monday and thank you for reading,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment