Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aloha Tuesday


Adapting to change can be good and bad for us all. It is important that we keep a great support group of family and friends. The people who make us feel stronger. The people who help us out and grow as individuals in this ever changing world. It always helps to have a network of people who help you achieve your goals. People who support one another. Without the support of my family, friends & fans I don't know where I'd be today.

I have dealt with plenty of struggle in my life like everyone else. I struggled with troubled relationships, drug addiction, money problems, problems with the law, disloyal friendships, etc. I am a human being with nothing but the greatest intentions but I have had my share of roadblocks. It makes me thankful just to be alive each and everyday, because at times I was very close with death. At the deepest low points and it took plenty of struggle to get where I am at today.

It takes struggle to equal success and a tight knit family and true friends will be there all along the way. So today I am thankful for all of my blessings and the people who have an impact on my life for the positive. Without you, I wouldn't be here. So thank you supporters.

Aloha Tuesday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment