Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Aloha Wednesday


Today is a brand new day filled with love, joy and adventure. I am eager to show everyone my latest material. I have been working very hard, digging real deep into my soul and pulling out the pieces to make beautiful music. Compiling stories of my life and painting vivid pictures with words for your enjoyment. To me, creating music is my greatest asset. Music is the universal language of the world and I am thankful that I have been blessed with the talent to make incredible music. Ever since I was a child I always had a passion for music and as I grew older I became fascinated by the guitar. I never had any formal lessons, I kinda just picked it up on my own since I began attending college. I began writing my own songs and here I am 9 years later and I am working with some of the best people in the industry. It has made me count my blessings and overlook my flaws.

Talent is a gift and should not be taken for granted, nor wasted. Whether your a naturally talented singer, musician, hard worker, dancer, athlete, parent, great friend, photographer, etc. take advantage of the opportunity. You just never know whose life your going to touch and inspire as well. We all need role models and inspiring people to look up to. So set the example, you just never know who may be watching or listening.

Aloha Wednesday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment