Friday, April 30, 2010

Aloha Friday


These days, I find myself looking up to my younger brother. He has so much will and determination to accomplish his goals. He is a pretty well established gentleman, but he strives for more. He inspires me to keep on going strong, stay healthy and maintain a well balanced mental healthy lifestyle. His life has been far from perfect, but he still overcame his share of obstacles and worked very hard to get where he is today. He has always taught me to never give up on hope for the better. I have learned a lot from him.

It is important to keep inspiring people close to us. People you can learn from on a day to day basis. It is great to be an individual, who learns and grows from others. It makes us who we are today. We learn from our family and friends how to walk, talk and interact with society. It is important for us to grow everyday and build our character. We are human beings with flaws but as long as we work on them in a positive way we will achieve the best outcome. Be who you want to be and shine like the sun and the stars. We only have one life to live, so live it up.


Aloha Friday,


Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment