Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back to the basics


Time for myself to be getting back to the basics. I have been playing guitar everyday, religiously. Working on writing phenomenal lyrics. Practicing my singing to improve my vocals. Running every morning to improve my conditioning. Writing everyday on my blog. Drinking my herbal teas. Focusing on my well being and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Overall keeping myself focused on the positive. I have a lot of things going on right now in my personal life and the only way to face these upcoming challenges is to stay positive.

There are many things that could easily knock me out of rhythm, but I choose to overlook the negative and see the best out of any situation. It is important to stay busy so there isn't too much time to focus on the negative things life chooses to throw at us. It can never be perfect, but we sure can make the best of it. We all make a choice when we handle situations and we can either have a bad attitude or a great attitude. I noticed I had been slipping, so it is best to put myself back in check and get back to the basics. It doesn't hurt to work hard at being a great person, because in actuality, the hard work makes it look easy. So hang in there, be patient and focus on the positive things life has to offer.


Aloha Tuesday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment