Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Aloha Tuesday


I feel rejuvenated, refreshed, reborn. I had a phenomenal time in Palm Springs recording new music. It felt great to go to work and get the music done. I have been writing so much lately, the ideas have been flowing. The guitar has been coming along quite well. It feels great to be inspired again and to be bringing great music for all my fans and supporters to listen to. When someone tells me how much my music inspires them, it is the greatest feeling. It makes me feel proud as a musician to be able to touch the lives of others with my music.

That is a key point, to touch the life of others. It feels great to know that we as individuals can have an impact on someone's life. So do your best to be an inspiring person, you just never know whose life your going to impact in a positive way. We need to serve as role models for one another. We all need people we can look up to. We all need an excellent support system as well. Combine those two things and we can all be living a joyful life, able to overcome the obstacles. With that said, make it a great day.


Aloha Tuesday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment