Monday, May 17, 2010

Aloha Monday


Live and Learn

As I get older I realize how meaningful family and friends are to me. I was seldom a loner as a young child, always sticking to myself. I was resentful towards my family and really didn't have too many friends. I felt okay living life that way. But present day things have dramatically changed. I love my family and friends with the deepest compassion. They are there for me during times of need with open arms and complete support. I wasn't the kindest teenager, I lashed out especially during my early twenties getting in trouble with the law and eventually getting thrown in jail. It was an eye opening experience and I deeply felt I let a lot of people down.

No matter where you are at this time in your life, you gotta let your family and friends know you love them and appreciate the things they do for you. People do forgive you for your mistakes and its always great to get a second chance. I feel blessed to have these special people in my life and I am sure they feel same about me. Were there for one another during times of stress and complicated times that may arise. So make sure you let your loved ones know you love them and sincerely appreciate them for all they have done. Because in the end that's all you have are family and true friends. Stay true and God bless. Take care of yourself and don't forget to appreciate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment