Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aloha Thursday



We can make a difference in this world by our efforts. If we act in a positive manner we can impact the world piece by piece. The world is plagued by violence, crime and genocide. It takes ourselves to make a difference that counts. With my music I strive to make the world a better place. When someone tells me that my music has made an impact on them, it makes me feel great. Better than selling any records, because it all begins with the fans appreciating the music. If I can affect people in a positive way with my music, then you can impact the people by your efforts as well. It can be as minor as a simple smile that can brighten the day of someone. Kind words go a long way as well. You just never know who is paying attention at any given time.

We all must work together to ensure a positive future. We are the ones who can make a difference in this world. So start today, not tomorrow. Feel great about yourself, hold your head to the sky and keep on smiling. The world is a beautiful place with many things the creator has blessed us with to enjoy. The birds chirping, the smell of the flowers, the leaves on the trees, the rivers flowing with water, the sun shining, etc. There are too many things in life to not resist.
Go outside and make an impact on someone or something today, it would mean a lot to me, yourself and others around you. Trust me, it works.


Aloha Thursday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment