Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Aloha Wednesday


Life is what you make of it. It can take you wherever you wish to go. That is what makes it so great. I believe we can all go to the places we desire. The world is a beautiful place and we all need to be grateful that we are alive. It could be a lot worse. I have ventured through the depths of hell and it wasn't a great feeling. It took a lot of courage and desire to pull myself out of the slump I was in to get where I am today. I have been in trouble with the law, I have been in jail, I have experimented with heavy drug use, I have seen a lot in my twenty eight years of life. But I realized I wasn't in a desirable place and changed my view point on life and turned things around. I feel great to be alive to see another day. There are many opportunities out there to make your life as positive as possible. We need a positive out look to help one another in these difficult times. I know it is difficult to find work and I know there are many things that can bring you down, but you must make the decision on whether you want to solve the problem or let the problems bring you down.

We are placed with decisions everyday to choose right from wrong. What will you do today that will make a difference tomorrow? Will you stand strong and overcome the obstacles or will you fall to the misconceptions of the devil? It is a choice we must make each and every moment we are alive and breathing. Do your best to stay positive and strong willed, I support you and I always will. I am in favor of hard work and perseverance because it will take you to the places you are trying to go. I believe in you and you should believe in yourself. Take care.


Aloha Wednesday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment