Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aloha Tuesday


It is great to make new friends. Yesterday I went to Santa Barbara for a photo shoot. I met with Miles O' Sullivan a great photographer from Brooks Institute. We shot photos at a few different places around Santa Barbara. I most definitely had a great time. I had the opportunity to meet some of his friends and make new friends as well. Afterward we went to Isla Vista at UCSB to play music at this open mic night in the Rainbow house. It was an amazing experience. There were a lot of people that showed up, I was very impressed. There were a lot of talented musicians, poets and spoken word artists who all did a spectacular job performing. I played music as well and had a great response from the crowd. I'll tell you, it was very crowded. It turned out to be a very productive day.

It is always great to meet new people. You never know what will come out of the new friendships. Don't be a stranger in this world, you just never know who you may bump into. You can never have too many friends. It can only work in your benefit to be a friendly human being. There are too many beautiful people in this world who want to make new friends as well. So step up to the plate and make it happen. Have an open heart, and see where it takes you.


Aloha Tuesday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment