Friday, May 21, 2010

Aloha Friday


You want to make it somewhere in life, you better stay on your grind. It takes hard work, dedication and consistency if you want to be somebody. Whether it be great at raising a family, making a lasting impression at work, and/or striving for success in this world, you have to remain persistent. You need to constantly set goals for yourself. You never know what may happen when you reach for the stars. I never would have seen myself make it this far if I would have been slacking on my goals. I found the desire to make beautiful music and naturally it has been coming to me. I make sure I spend time each day improving. The only way to go is up from here. I firmly believe that when you aim high in life, it will definitely get you somewhere. Never give up, because you just never know how far you will go. Stay true to yourself and share the love with others, because you never know who you will inspire.

It is great to make an impact on others, because we all need role models to look up to. You never know who is paying attention to the details of your work. So it makes sense to aim for perfection and strive for the best results. Stay consistent on your grind and it will take you somewhere. With that said, make it a great day and shoot for the stars.


Aloha Friday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment