Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aloha Thursday


I went on my run today at my usual spot Back Bay, where there are various trails. It is filled with nature. There are rabbits, squirrels, lizards and all sorts of shrubs and wildlife. I enjoy it because it reminds me how much beauty life has to offer. It gives me a great opportunity to take it all in and get my mind right to start the day. It helps me find inspiration from all facets of life. I get a chance to let my mind wander and think about whatever I want. No interruptions or distractions, just me, my music and nature. I feel blessed to be alive and able to enjoy the things I am doing. It could be a lot worse. There are people suffering throughout the world and we cannot take our freedoms for granted. Life is a beautiful thing.

Take the time to enjoy the world around you, its a beautiful place. Wherever you are take a moment to take it all in. The fresh air in our lungs, the beautiful scenery and all the people. It makes a difference when you can acknowledge the beauty and overlook the mishaps. Why focus on the negative when there are so many positive things going on around you. There is so much to appreciate and it should not be taken for granted. Life is too short with too many beautiful things to offer. Make each day count.


Aloha Thursday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment