Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Aloha Wednesday


I always find myself setting new goals, because I never seem to be satisfied with my results, I always want to do better. I am a detailed perfectionist when it comes to my work. I am often critical looking for the best result. I work hard at my goals to get to where I want to be. I consistently work on my music daily, writing new material, playing my guitar, perfecting my style and learning how to sing better. It never seems to fail, but it is what I feel I need to do to achieve success. I see myself as successful, but I feel there is so much further I need to be. Baby steps is what I am taking to achieve these goals, because creating music is a process. There are so many things going on behind the scenes in the music business, I think it is incredible. The opportunity to make new contacts and lasting friendships are amazing when it comes to the music. I have a very supportive team and we are all pushing for success.

It is very positive to set new goals for yourself, you never know where they can take you. We all strive for hard work and success. So whatever it is you do, don't ever give up. I believe in you and you should most definitely believe in yourself. Even when your back is against the wall, the only way to go is forward. You must stay positive and great things will come to you. I'll never forget where I started and I always look to where I am at today. Progress is a great thing no matter what the pace is. So keep your head up and strive for the best, you never know where the hard work will take you.


Aloha Wednesday,


Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment