Thursday, June 24, 2010

Aloha Thursday


So it looks like I will be recording again soon and working on completing my debut album "The Greatest Story Ever Told." I am very blessed to have the opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry. My producer Ronnie King really pushes me to my full potential and together we achieve success. We are very creative working together and we honestly make magic happen in the studio. I have been really working hard to come up with the greatest material. Making music that the fans can really appreciate. Music is my passion and I am truly glad I have been putting my talent to great use. I have been very fortunate to have the life I do. I have been blessed with a son from a truly remarkable woman. Without them and my music I have nothing. It gives me the desire to push myself to the limits to be the best I can be as a father and lover first and foremost and as a musician. It is the life I live.

Wasted talent...

Nothing we have been blessed with should be taken for granted. We all have the gift of life and we make the decisions to succeed or fail. Everything takes hard work. We all must make use of our talents to the best of our abilities. There maybe shortcomings and success doesn't happen overnight that is why we must stay committed to the cause. Eventually it all pays off in the end. Stay true to yourself and never give up. You never know where the journey may take you. Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a successful day.

Aloha Thursday,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment