Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Aloha Wednesday


I know it has been awhile since I have done my blog. I have been super busy with life. I welcomed in the newest addition to my family, Santiago Kai Garcia. Life has officially changed for good...for the better. I am a father, a proud father of a healthy baby boy. I never thought something could bring so much joy into my life. There are no regrets and my past has led me to this present day as a father. I have so much going on in my life with parenthood, my family, my music, I just feel super busy. I will do my best to keep up with my blog daily.

Change is a great thing. It is great to get a new outlook on life and switch things up and make things exciting. Gaining new perspective can open your eyes and make you see things in a whole new light. Life is exciting and is a wonderful path of joy. Its what you make of it that leads you in the direction that your headed. It is definitely worth it to live a positive life, people around you will take notice and feed off of your energy. It is great to set an example for those to follow. We all have people who look up to us at all times. I feel the pressure of setting an example for my son, since I am now a father. I am determined to do my best from here on out. Nowhere to go but up from here...thank you lord for my blessings...Cheers

Aloha Wednesday,


Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment