Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have been reborn


Sorry for the absence...

I have been busy taking care of my family and doing the best I can to raise my son who is growing up so quickly. I have been working on some very great material and should be recording with my producer Ronnie King next week at his studio in Palm Springs. I am planning on making a video of my trip and have it edited to a music video for my new song Fame. It is an upbeat reggae song with some very personal lyrics.

I took a much needed break from music to clear my head and rethink my plan of success. I am no longer with my record label, a decision I made. I am currently working as an independent artist with Ronnie King as my producer. My latest music is very good, I have been very inspired lately and have been feeling better mentally with my health. Like I have mentioned before I battle with the mental illness of Schizophrenia Paranoia Type. I have good days and bad days. I feel it has been a blessing from God to give me this challenge to make me a better human being. Do not worry I am safe and sane and doing my best to provide my fans with the best music possible. I am no longer on Facebook but if you are looking for me you can find me on twitter.com/abelgigz I usually am on there at least once a day, so if you have twitter don't be afraid to follow.

That's all for now....take care, stay blessed and aloha

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment