Friday, March 11, 2011

Lets keep the ball rollin...


So its official I have set to release my EP Devil's Playground. It should be available in two weeks on itunes and all other major music websites. It will be under my name Abel Garcia. It has 6 tracks...Freedom Fighter, High Tide, Policeman, Jet Flight Paradise, So Hard To Find Feat. Renwicked, & Burn Your Love On Me.

All songs produced by Ronnie King except So Hard To Find, produced by Renwicked. It is just the beginning. Production for my new album begins next week. I am shooting for a song with Sublime and a song with the OG Kid Frost. I am very excited to be releasing this music it has been a long time coming. I am releasing it under my label G3 Entertainment. I will be having stickers, posters and CD's coming very soon. Thank you all for your support. Do me a favor and help spread the word. Spread the word on my website abelgigz.com .


Aloha,

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment