Thursday, March 17, 2011

The life I Live


Lately life has been very rewarding. I have been inspired to write music when the creativity juice is flowing. Waiting on my turn to begin work on my latest album. I believe it will be called "The Greatest Story Ever Told." I am fortunate to have a great support system on the home front. It is most definitely a blessing to have my son in my life as well as a strong supportive woman. The latest music I have been writing is very personal and gives you an insight on the person I truly am. If you tell the truth, people will listen. The music goes on to tell stories of battling alcoholism, my struggle with Schizophrenia, struggles of everyday life, stories of love and broken hearts, hard times...etc...etc...the list can go on forever. I feel at this point in my life that I should expose myself in my music to make the stories relevant to all people on every level.

I truly appreciate everyone's support. I have been taking my music career seriously since 2007. This is my fourth year in the game and I feel I have been paying my dues climbing the ladder of success. My album "Devil's Playground" shows my growth as an artist. My next album will show my maturity and the higher level of writing music that I have grown into. Music is all about emotions and the way it makes a person feel when they hear it. I have been studying music writing for a while now and feel that I am in a good place. Thank you again for your support and God Bless.

Abel G.

No comments:

Post a Comment