Thursday, February 28, 2013

Close Circle of Friends


It is always good to be able to lend a helping hand to those who are close to you.  I want to help others see their own dreams come true.  This is an investment that I'm willing to make.  There are only a handful of people that I can genuinely trust.  The friends and family that I do trust, I only want the best for them.  

I am currently in the works of creating my own record label.  I have already signed a talented artist who has a commanding stage presence.  Today is a great day.  Writing music and then the studio this afternoon.  I have a new song to edit and release.  Very cool uplifting beat that makes you wanna get out of your seat and dance.  I have to make you move and uplift your soul.  I want my music to take you to a special place of refuge.  I want you to feel the music in your soul.  That is what music means to me.  It is more than just trying make money.  My music has a purpose.

Music to me has never been about becoming famous or paying for my bills.  It was just about making music.  Now that it has gone this far since the beginning in 2006, I invest my own money into my career.  I am not waiting on something to happen.  I have taken my destiny into my own hands.  The investment is beginning to show fruition and it makes me proud.  Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way.  It is very much appreciated. 

Peace, love and respect always,

A.G.

Here is the link to listen to the music from your smart phone and download The 1st Quarter Mixtape:

https://soundcloud.com/abelgigz-1


No comments:

Post a Comment