Friday, March 1, 2013

Don't be Fooled by the Introduction


Today I introduce brand new music for you.  I am very pleased about how it came out.  It is a very fun song.  It is about my friends and I, having a good time.  It makes me wanna get up and dance.  Its all about the good times in life.  The video for this song is gonna be very cool to shoot.  I am looking forward to it.   

Its just amazing how things can just fall into place.  I don't think its luck or coincidence.  I think it is all about preparation.  Its like rehearsal before a show.  You get everything perfect through hours of practice to make sure everything is all good.  When its go time its showtime.  The same kind of concepts that should go into everyday life.  If you stay ready you don't have to get ready.  

Since you never know what kind of situation life is gonna throw at you, be calm, cool and collective.  No need to loose a screw when your buttons are being pressed.  

Just take it in stride...

You can listen to all the exclusive music and download songs on the link below:



A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment