Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Imagine That


I finally feel like life can be so simple.  Just living on the necessities and forgetting excess.  My music is not about getting rich.  It is about connecting to your state of mind.  I just want to be comfortable.  Wealth doesn't attribute to happiness, because we control our own destiny.  Take responsibility for your own success.  Do what you want to do in life as long as your happy.  Don't let anything stop you from becoming the person you want to be.  
 
Don't let the haters get to you, because as far as I know, they will always be there.  Not everyone will be excited for you like you are.  People like to internalize their own situation and compare it to yours.  As long as I get my blog off everyday and work on music, my day will be successful.  Whether I am writing music, networking, promoting on social media or in the studio, it is all positive and productive.  Only I can control how the outcome will be in the end.  I work on music because that is what I love and at the same time I am trying to earn a living.  The music business is a tough business.  Nothing but competition, so you gotta stay on your toes.  Its worth it to me, because I get to pour my heart out into my music.  It is like therapy for me.

Don't be afraid to do what you love, regardless of what anyone thinks.  Buckle your seat belt and enjoy the ride.

Here is the link to listen to my music on your smart phone and download my mixtape.


Aloha,

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment