Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Til the sunset...


The day has been just awesome.  No complaints at all.  Very productive and progressive.  So now we have started the necessary process to shoot a music video to my song "Good Karma."  I know a lot of you have downloaded the song, so I wanna give you something in return.  We should begin filming in 3 weeks.  Thanks to Riley Real for making it happen.  

Now the other news is this tour that will be in 5 cities from San Luis Obispo to San Diego.  More details coming soon.

Its just somehow the universe is aligning with my dreams and day by day the news keeps getting better.  I am very proud of myself and really wanna send my energy to all the people have supported me throughout this journey of my life.  It means so much to me from the bottom of my heart.  I promise I will exceed your expectations.

Thanks for the love and support, sending some right back at you...

Here is the link to listen from your phone and download your favorite songs.

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment