Monday, February 18, 2013

Its the 99%

Design: Adamzworld

I don't know if this has happened to you.  Have you ever been locked out of your own facebook page???  Everything was fine then all of a sudden it asked for my login and then said my account was compromised.  Now facebook is asking for a photo ID to verify my account.  I didn't know what to do about it.  So I googled it and it is true.  Facebook can lock you out of your account whenever it wants and requires a government ID to get it back.  From what I have read, it can last anywhere from 1-3 weeks.  I usually delete my facebook and use it only for marketing purposes.  

My Question???

How much info does facebook need to have?  Obviously they don't have enough if they want to see ID's now.  I wonder whats next...

No comments:

Post a Comment