Sunday, February 17, 2013

I'm Feelin It

Photo: Sheila Piala

I am really excited about the recent release of I'm Feelin It.  I have been convinced that I need to do more songs expressing the range of my voice.  It is a blessing that I am talented in both, singing and rapping.  I just want to make very great records that people will remember me by.  Music is soul and I enjoy expressing how I feel about things that I have been thru.  I also like informing the people on what is going on in the world.  It is important to be aware of things currently going on, because one way or another it affects us.

I do my best to harness my abilities so you will enjoy the entertainment.  Remember music is a business and it's entertainment.  It is freedom of expression and it gives me the opportunity to discuss subjects of any manner I choose.  I think that's what make life so great, the ability to speak about anything you choose.  Forget censorship...its all about freedom. 

I am excited to be working with  a new producer whose style is close to mine.  Smoothness...
More new music on the way.


A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment