Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thinking Outside The Box


Get out of your comfort zone and try to accomplish something you have never experienced before.  It feels like that every time I step into the studio. Try things that make you think outside the box.  When I'm in the studio, I try to go into it with an open mind.  I try different approaches so the end result is a variety of ideas coming all together for the finished product.

I try this approach when it comes to everyday life.  Thinking outside the box has helped me get ahead in life.  Doing my best to stay optimistic and positive.  If I had any doubts about my abilities, then I don't think I would be able to have the guts to even expose myself to scrutiny.  But I feel confident in my abilities and I am only trying to give people a sample of my life and let them relate to it in their own special way.  

The inspiration I have in my life comes from all the positive people in my life.  Remember it has been a long while since I have displayed any new music.  Almost a whole year without any new tunes.  I was shocked when I realized that.  I didn't understand how I could do that to myself.  Music is my love and passion telling stories about my life. 
 
It reminded me to never do that again to myself, family, friends and especially the fans.  People need my music.

 
A.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment