Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Success...



How do you measure your success?  Is it the dollar amount in your bank account?  Is it the house you pay a mortgage on?  Your dream job? Great pay at work?  High school diploma, bachelors degree, masters degree, a PhD?
There are so many ways to feel successful.  To me personally I believe that it's none of the qualities I have just mentioned.  I believe success is based upon happiness.  A lot of things are used as a scale to weigh your level of success.  Other people may view you as successful for some of your material attributes.  But when the door closes and your are away from the spotlight, how do you feel?

Right now my life is well, under control, and very rewarding.  My life is filled with love and genuine happiness.  There is so much clarity and awareness.  Living in the present.  Not in the past or future, it's all right now.  Typing this column brings me happiness because, I can share kind words to all the people that actually read my blogs.  I also get to share my music that I love creating for you to listen to.  Its such a grassroots movement from the core, it makes me proud to share my creativity with you.  

Whatever it is you choose, I really hope you are enjoying yourself.  I pray for your happiness, awareness, and guilt free pleasure.  Everyone deserves to be happy in life.  We only live once.  What is the point of being miserable?  Measure your success by accomplishments and how they make you feel.  Did all the hard work payoff in the end?  Life has ups and downs, it's just how you perceive them.  Create your own path to success, and in the meanwhile enjoy the adventure. 
A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment