Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Journey Continues...







Wow, progression is amazing.  The evolution of an artist developing to be great.  I'm very proud of myself .  It took a while to get to this point.  But it was sure well worth the wait.  Today is a great day, the weather is beautiful and it feels amazing to be alive.  Living with a soul full of good spirits.  For this Coastline track we put a lot of hard work into it.  I want you to be able to sit back and relax to my music.  Its that soulful rhythm that takes you to a peaceful place.  

I hope you take some time to yourself on this day and appreciate how grateful it is to be alive.  Forget the bullshit.  Appreciate the goodness we have in our lives.  Let the positives soak in and don't dwell on the negative.  I hope I can keep your spirits healthy.  That is what my music is all about.  Connecting you to that peaceful state of mind.

I really hope that this blog can make you smile while you read and listen to the music.  Thank you for the support.  It is definitely appreciated.


A.G.

Here is the link to download my music:

https://soundcloud.com/abelgigz-1

No comments:

Post a Comment