Sunday, March 3, 2013

I am A Proud Native American


About a year ago I found out that my family's bloodline is from the Ojibwe Nation.  Since then, my spirit has developed into a fearless warrior.  The feeling is so awesome.  I believe new heights can be achieved and I can soar throughout my dreams.  I can take on any challenge or opportunity knowing where my heritage comes from.  I'll admit its added some spunk to my steppin.

Walk around proud to be who you are and where your from.  Show appreciation for your roots and learn your culture.  Everyone is special and unique in their own sort of way.  That is one of the greatest things about life in my opinion.  It would be no fun if we were all the same.  We would be like programmed robots. 

Wherever it is that your from, be proud, stand tall and don't forget to keep it positive.
You can listen from your smartphone and download songs right here.

https://soundcloud.com/abelgigz-1

Aloha,

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment