Monday, March 4, 2013

Just Cruising


The mountains surrounding my house are an amazing beauty.  It is peaceful scenery cascading throughout the horizon.  Its that country living at its best.  It feels so good to be away from the city and having peaceful surroundings.  I never want to leave this place.  It was the perfect move that I so  desperately needed. 
There is nothing wrong with opening up change to your life.  Sometimes it is needed to gain a new perspective.  Change can be great if you accept it with open arms.  My quality of life has improved with change.  I have lived in many different locations throughout California, Oahu and Kauai.  Everywhere you go there are different vibes to the atmosphere.  It also is determined by what your own outlook on life is at the time.  

Currently, I am very optimistic with the direction my life is going.  Life is all about timing and right now it seems like I am right on time.  It is a great feeling.  

I honestly believe in you and support your decision to be happy and to live in a positive way.  I love improvement in myself and others.  Go ahead and drop me a comment.  I wanna know how you are doing. 

 Here is the link to listen from your smartphone and to download music:

https://soundcloud.com/abelgigz-1

Have a great day,

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment