Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life is an experience...


 Everyday there are opportunities presented to us.  Even if you have a routine, pay attention to the clues at every possible moment.  Think outside the box and accomplish the impossible.  Get out of your comfort zone and have a leap of faith.  You never know unless you try.  No one can do it for us, we must be strong and do it for ourselves.  Think of it as an investment towards the rest of your life.  Whatever it is you choose, do it wisely and lead with your heart and soul.  I promise it is definitely worth the struggle to succeed.

You know I am very pleased that I am writing my blog again daily.  Just like I was when I created it in 2009.  Things are moving in the right direction and it is all positive energy that I have to give.  I am not selfish.  Nor am I conceded.  I am grateful for the life I live and I make sure I thank God every opportunity I get by never giving up.  Living with no fear of the outcome.  I am on a course to living my destiny.  It is exciting and a blessing to be able to do what I love.  

My life changed drastically once I quit drinking.  Alcohol was a poison that was destroying my life.  I had no choice but to quit drinking.  My sobriety saved my life.  I was on a path of self-destruction and to be honest I had no clue why.   Certain events happened and left me with no choice but to quit.  The support of family and friends was exactly what I needed.  They saw what it was doing to me and couldn't stand the sight of me throwing my life away for alcohol.  The cold hard reality finally woke me up and I have been sober since.  Sobriety brought my music back into life and I am enjoying every moment of it.  

This is in no way telling you what to do with your life, this is just me explaining to you my experiences.  I just want people to enjoy their life and hopefully something in this blog will ignite a spark in you. 
 
You can listen from your smartphone and download right here:


Aloha,
 
A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment